1. Write a poem about the book and illustrate it.
2. Give the book a different ending. You should write at least 10 lines.
3. Design a mobile using 4 different characters to illustrate the story. On a sheet of paper give a short description of each of the characters you chose.
4. Make a 5-7 page picture book to illustrate the most important events in the story.
5. Design a poster to advertise your book. Write a paragraph about the highlight of the book.
6. Create a collage related to the book or a scene of the book that you liked and give it a title. On the other side of your collage describe the scene.
7. Draw a cartoon strip illustrating the story.
8. Write a letter to the author of the story telling him/her why you liked/didn’t like the story. You should write at least 7 lines.
9. Choose one of the characters of the book and write a week’s diary as if you were him/her.
10. Imagine you are a reporter. Choose one of the characters and write an interview. You should ask him/her at least 7 questions (and answer them)
You should choose a different activity for each given book.